Join The A Clean Vision Team!
A Clean Vision prides itself on the quality of its employees. We are always seeking applications for full and part-time detail oriented people to clean homes and offices, Monday through Friday and/or weekends/nights.
Applicants must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a good work ethic, time management skills and be at least 18 years of age. Compensation is based on level of experience and ability to work independently.
Cleaning Services – Employment Application
Full-time benefits include:
- Sick Time
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for Advancement
Current Positions Available:
- Full-time: 30+ hours a week (Monday-Friday)
- Part-time: 15+ hours a week (Monday-Friday, Nights, and/or Weekends)
- Per diem: 10+ hours a month (Monday-Friday, Nights, and/or Weekends)
A Clean Vision is an equal opportunity employer.
Download our employment application above.
Please send completed application by one of following ways: Email application as an attachment to: Judy@acleanvision.com
A Clean Vision
24 Old Pine Cemetery Road
West Lebanon, NH
Responsible for the cleanliness of client’s homes and/or offices.
- To be depended on to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day, knowing full well that tardiness and absences from work will place hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client cleaning schedules.
- Perform various cleaning activities, including, but limited to: cleaning bathrooms, washing floors, cleaning kitchens, vacuuming carpets, dusting, and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with instructions given by A Clean Vision.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Learn the specific cleaning techniques of A Clean Vision based on time, motion, and consistency. Work smarter, not harder.
- Drive to specified locations when requested and clean and maintain vehicle.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.